Saturday, April 7, 2012

Catching up

Mark and I have been pretty busy these past few months. Mark has been studying so hard for him MCAT. We are 3 weeks away as of today. He is getting nervous, but I have full confidence that he is going to be so great!

This is me after my first day of work!

I started a new job on March 1st! I am having a great time so far, and have made some good friends there. They are all so wonderful and kind, and I am fitting in quite well-plus the money is absolutely worth it! Mark and I already spent all of my first paycheck, but we are eagerly awaiting our next!

We were called to be Primary teachers in our ward. We teach 8-9 year olds. They were pretty crazy at first, but since we added some class rules and goals, they have been able to sit in their chairs and Mark and I don't come home feeling like we didn't accomplish anything! I have also been working in our Stake Musical "The Most Wonderful Story of All." We had our first performance last night and it went well, so I have high hopes for tonights performance. But I will definitely be glad when it is over.

Other than a new job, apartment, and city, we are doing the same, and still getting settled down.

No comments:

Post a Comment