Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our new car

This is an extremely old post that I am just now getting to posting, because this is the first time I have been able to get my pictures downloaded:

So, firstly, last weekend my parents and brothers came to visit and see General Conference, so we were all able to go to the Conference Center together for two (the boys went for 3) of the sessions. It was so great having them here, and seeing everyone.




But the big news is that Mark and I traded in his car and got a new (new to us, that is) car. We are so thrilled with it. On Sunday night, we went on a mini drive and just sat in the car and pushed buttons and opened windows and the sun roof, and looked at the moon. It was so wonderful, and we are happy to have a good reliable car now!

No comments:

Post a Comment