Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Volleyball in the winter

So, Mark has a PlayStation 2. During the last 11 month of marriage, I have seen him play it 5 times. As we are packing, Mark decided to ask if we should get rid of it or keep it. I have never been one to play video games for hours at a time, or to work around the house by myself while someone else plays, so I figured, what a great time to just toss it.

He put a car racing game in, and asked me to play. I stink at driving from a remote control, so I was obviously not sold on keeping the game system with that horrible driving and losing every time.

Then, he said, "oh wait, I have a volleyball game," I laughed at him for having a game that you would sit during when you could actually just go out and play, but we played for a while and......I am hooked.

It is so fun! It is just another opportunity to play games with Mark and it seriously is TOO cold to play outside. So for now, we play a little volleyball during the day. It is funny to watch our little people fall over and run into each other, and even play without looking at the screen and hoping that we hit the ball.

Anyways, as far as other games go, I am still not convinced of the fun, but for now, the PlayStation stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment